Designing time

 
Reflections Designs
Friday, November 24, 2006



















posted by ALEX @ 12:19 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    These images are gorgeous.

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger MrAdVenture said…

    Simply put,breathtakingly beautiful!
    A blog like this needs protection-that is why I am passing on this warning:(please take it seriously-it is all true)

    WARNING TO GO*GLE CLIENTS
    While this comment may seem self serving,please believe I have your best interests at heart.Protecting you helps me,and us all.Prepared comment follows:

    Just a friendly warning-Go*gle in it's great wisdom is canceling accounts that show sites in such places as mut*alh*ts and all the similar progr*ms.I know this from bitter experience,and I was forced to find some Alternatives to AdSense
    From that bitter experience I set out to learn as much as possible about the ins ands outs of the ptc ad racket.
    Time after time I see people lose their AdSense-which they could have protected by the use of a funnel page,plus lowering their CTR to below 1%.Adding a second source-which even Go gle will allow if they are NOT contextual(changing with content) but static ads(do NOT change with content) such as Adbrite will cut your CTR way down.
    Another way is to make sure you have enough traffic is to join a free auto traffic exchange(not paid to surf!),one that even Go gle will approve of,such as QuietHitsor Clickevolution
    Not familiar with a funnel page?Here is one our group as introduced,our funnel, The Directory.Use it EVERY time you see it,as it represents 50 sites,and holds multiple sponsors.
    One last tip-be sure to add Alternate URLs code to your Google code-it will eliminate those non paying PSA.There is a space for it in your Google code-so you know they approve!If you have other sites without Google ads-then I recommend you run Alternate URLs as a primary source-they have a great referral plan,pick your own keywords,and are my highest earners(read review Here
    Good luck,and protect your ads-we need you!Don't hesitate to call on me for any questions concerning ptc ads,as I said I have made an extensive study and am full of info that may help.(well,full of something!) Email link can be found here:(look for contact webmaster)
    Alternatives to AdSense Reviewed-Homepage
    p.s.I was happy to show support

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Designing time Template by Isnaini Dot Com